Intelligent management of vascular access information
NephroCloud® is a multidisciplinary and multicenter software for nephrology, surgery, radiology and nursery professionals, allowing them to access and manage nimbly and ubiquitously all information related to vascular access in hemodialysis patients.
The system is hosted on the Internet, centralizes storage of interrelated data, intelligently manages, automates processes, and through its friendly efficient interface makes efficient work, becoming a valuable support for decision-making.
Allows collect all the information involved in the preparation, creation, monitoring and treatment of the complications of fistula, graft and catheter in hemodialysis patients.more
Adapted primarily to vascular access monitoring, allows the relationship between different satellite units with the reference center and between a satellite center with several reference centers.more
- Multidisciplinary: Assistential (nephrology, vascular surgery, radiology and nursing), research, teaching and management (control of quality of care, cost …).
- Multiuser: different user profiles can operate simultaneously.
- Full accessibility: ubiquitous, any time, from any device with Internet access.
- Multicenter: Networking reference centers with satellite centers.
- Cloud, easy to implement: no installation, maintenance free, continuous updates.
- Powerful and comprehensive funcionality: large volumes of data and sophisticated features.
- Friendly and intuitive interface
- Reliable and robust: Designed from clinical experience and developed by a reputed ICT company.
- Two modules: NephroCloud® Reference and NephroCloud Satellite®.